Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wanted: Barbour Quilted Club Jacket


I know it's a little premature to be considering a Barbour right now, but this jacket is solid. I really like the Olive/Blaze orange combination. The Club jacket also has the zippers, which the Liddesdale does not.
Unfortunately this particular jacket has been discontinued. O'Connell's has a single XS available, but that's the only one I could find after a pretty extensive search. I think I could settle for this Moleskin Liddesdale, which is available from Orvis.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your search. I really liked that Olive color - but couldn't find a Medium anywhere. I did find a very close Cole Haan version...a post will be coming this Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have one for sale like new almost never worn, if your interested let me know.. hesgonecountry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete