Man, I listen to too much Hall & Oates, what are y'all working with?
1. Winter Winds- Mumford & Sons
2. St. Elmos Fire (Man In Motion)- John Parr
3. Roll Away Your Stone- Mumford & Sons
4. Rich Girl- Daryl Hall & John Oates
5. Tarzan Boy- Baltimora
6. Midnight City- M83
7. White Blank Page- Mumford & Sons
8. A Real Hero (feat. Electric Youth)- College
9. Burial- Miike Snow
10. I Just Can't Get Enough- Depeche Mode
11. Louisiana 1927 [Manchester 9-6-05]- Drive-By Truckers
12. I'm No Angel- Gregg Allman
13. Animal- Miike Snow
14. Kiss on my List- Daryl Hall & John Oates
15. Private Eyes- Daryl Hall & John Oates
16. Enola Gay- O. M. D.
17. Don't Get Old- J Roddy Walston & The Business
18. I Gave You All- Mumford & Sons
19. Bizarre Love Triangle- New Order
20. Girls Who Smoke (Bonus Track)- Drive-By Truckers
21. A Matter Of Trust- Billy Joel
22. Out of Touch- Daryl Hall & John Oates
23. Home- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
24. Goodbye Horses- Q. Lazzarus
25. Valerie- Steve Winwood
After 3 years, I finally sent my Beaufort in to get waxed. While there are several companies that offer rewaxing,as seen here and here, I chose to send mine directly to Barbour. I chose Barbour due to the convenience of the Georgetown Barbour store and improved turnaround time due to Barbour's relatively new US operation.
Here is the finished product:
I also opted to have the "Barbour" embroidered left hand pocket flap replaced with a plain flap. I think it turned out pretty well and is reminiscent of my older Barbours.