Man, I listen to too much Hall & Oates, what are y'all working with?
1. Winter Winds- Mumford & Sons
2. St. Elmos Fire (Man In Motion)- John Parr
3. Roll Away Your Stone- Mumford & Sons
4. Rich Girl- Daryl Hall & John Oates
5. Tarzan Boy- Baltimora
6. Midnight City- M83
7. White Blank Page- Mumford & Sons
8. A Real Hero (feat. Electric Youth)- College
9. Burial- Miike Snow
10. I Just Can't Get Enough- Depeche Mode
11. Louisiana 1927 [Manchester 9-6-05]- Drive-By Truckers
12. I'm No Angel- Gregg Allman
13. Animal- Miike Snow
14. Kiss on my List- Daryl Hall & John Oates
15. Private Eyes- Daryl Hall & John Oates
16. Enola Gay- O. M. D.
17. Don't Get Old- J Roddy Walston & The Business
18. I Gave You All- Mumford & Sons
19. Bizarre Love Triangle- New Order
20. Girls Who Smoke (Bonus Track)- Drive-By Truckers
21. A Matter Of Trust- Billy Joel
22. Out of Touch- Daryl Hall & John Oates
23. Home- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
24. Goodbye Horses- Q. Lazzarus
25. Valerie- Steve Winwood
After 3 years, I finally sent my Beaufort in to get waxed. While there are several companies that offer rewaxing,as seen here and here, I chose to send mine directly to Barbour. I chose Barbour due to the convenience of the Georgetown Barbour store and improved turnaround time due to Barbour's relatively new US operation.
Here is the finished product:
I also opted to have the "Barbour" embroidered left hand pocket flap replaced with a plain flap. I think it turned out pretty well and is reminiscent of my older Barbours.
I saw this the other night, strong line-up consisting of Mumford & Sons, Old Crow and Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. All on one cross country train bound for NOLA. Still playing in select cities, link.
I discovered Atlantic Drift after reading Red Clay Soul's comprehensive piece about the emerging North Carolina company. While I am admittedly skeptical about the majority of the "Southern" branded clothing companies that seem to be flooding the market, Atlantic Drift's initial offerings look great and well-thought out.
The item that really caught my eye was their Billfish Flag key fob. The design, which features the iconic tag and release flag, is both distinctive and masculine. Check it out.