Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mississippi on the Mall

There are several events happening this weekend in the DC metro area that I would love to attend, but I'll be heading down south to Atlanta, GA for a friend's wedding.
If you're in the DC area, and looking for weekend plans, here are few ideas.



Mississippi on the Mall- Featuring former WSP guitarist and Ole Miss alum, George McConnell, McAlister's sweet tea, booze and fried catfish.



2nd Annual Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival- With over 60 Beers and 40 Bourbons and all you can eat BBQ, this festival is a guaranteed good time.



2nd Annual Old Ebbitt Grill Block Party-Old Ebbitt Grill is a DC institution and with 6 bands, Old Ebbitt catering and a blocked off G street, this party can't go wrong.



I'm almost relieved to be going out of town, as it would be hard to choose.

2 comments:

  1. Nice round up of events. I haven't been to any of them as usually out of town as well, but the Bourbon, Beer and BBQ event is calling my name.

    Are you going to Sinatra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately no, I'm leaving for GA thursday.

    ReplyDelete